Interactive Junior Designer
We’re seeking a Junior Designer to join our interactive team. We’re looking for someone with strong design skills and a desire to grow in a fast paced environment. Are you a self-starter looking to learn from an award winning experienced team? Do you have big ideas, a strong portfolio and ambition to boot? Do you love the web, live on social and can’t live without your mobile? If so, read on and drop us a line. We might be a good fit.
The ideal candidate will combine creative inspiration with the ability to create functional, compelling and thoughtful animated visual narratives. You can work independently and lead other designers by providing design guidance and program direction, while also partnering with internal sales partners to drive strategic business initiatives.
Candidates should have:
- 1-2 years in an interactive agency environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and illustrator. After Effects is a plus.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience storyboarding, art direction, and reviewing the work of the design team and other clients and internal stakeholders to ensure highest quality and unity of visual style
- Proven, established experience working as a rich media designer, preferably with a good proportion of this gained in an interactive agency environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
bpg is a fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through print, digital and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product.
bpg Interactive is the award-winning division of bpg that specializes in concepting and producing unique and effective digital creative campaigns.
bpg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.