Interactive: Motion Designer
We’re looking for a motion graphics jedi. Someone who thinks big and executes bigger. Someone with strong skills, great taste and a drive to do amazing work. The primary responsibility for this position is to work directly with the Senior Creative Director on client projects and pitches – sometimes working from assets and sometimes creating them. Projects range from short form to longer form in nature. You will be expected to be proactive in solving problems and pushing good ideas to greater heights.
You will be working with a multitude of team members ranging from creative directors, to project managers to interaction designers. You must be able to think and design creatively. You must be up to date with understanding web technologies and standards and be able to apply those practices to your work.
You must be efficient at After Effects and have the Motion Graphics capabilities to create animated web and app experiences as well as graphics for videos and productions.
Candidates should have:
- A passion for art, design, and interactive innovation
- Experience in 3D Graphics, Green Screening, Editing, and Video Camera Operations.
- 2 years of experience in motion graphics or related position
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Must have expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop
- Photography experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail
bpg is a fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through print, digital and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product.
bpg Interactive is the award-winning division of bpg that specializes in concepting and producing unique and effective digital creative campaigns. Check out our work at bpgadvertising.com.
bpg is an Equal Opportunity Employer