Print Junior Art Director
bpg is an award winning, fully-integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through digital, print, and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product.
bpg is seeking Junior Art Directors for the Print department. Applicants must be familiar with both theatrical and television design, and be able to demonstrate a good level of compositing skill, intelligent concepting, and a solid sense of typography, design, and layout. Applicants will spend their time learning the business and trade of entertainment advertising design, assisting more senior art directors with masking, type and shot selection, whilst then being offered the opportunity to design key art themselves.
- Have 1-2 years experience of entertainment agency design
- Be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Be familiar with designing for entertainment
- Have strong typographical and layout skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Act with a sense of urgency under pressure, not panic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred
- All applications must provide a case studies as part of their application
bpg is a fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through print, digital and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product.
bpg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.