Senior Print Art Director
bpg is an award winning entertainment creative shop looking for a senior-level Art Director to join our Print team, working on key art et al, for both theatrical and television. If you are someone with a creative mind who wants to push the visual and
technological boundaries of online experiences, this is the position for you.
Senior art directors are expected to be familiar with both theatrical and television design, and be able to demonstrate a high level of compositing skill, intelligent concepting, and an expert sense of typography, design, and layout. Whilst also
providing a mentoring role to other staff members and directing creative.
- Have 5-8 years experience of entertainment agency design
- Be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Be experienced designing for entertainment, for both theatrical and television clients
- Have strong typographical and layout skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Act with a sense of urgency under pressure, not panic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred
- All applications must provide a case studies as part of their application
bpg is a fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through print, digital and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product.
bpg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.